Last week I ran the most miles ever in a week. Here's a recap of what I ran:
- Saturday - 3.1 miles in the first 5K race in Cincinnati.
- Sunday - 8 miles with Denise during her marathon run. Mile 15-16 and then mile 19-26. Cincinnati
- Tuesday - 4.5 miles on my own on the ever exciting treadmill at a hotel in Columbus.
- Thursday - 7 miles with Denise in the Cleveland Metro Parks. What a beautiful place to run! I will be seeking these type of places out when running.
- Saturday morning - 6 miles with Denise and friends again in the Cleveland Metro Parks, but a different starting location. It was neat to run with others for the first time. A lot of great conversation! We got to talk bad about our husbands... just kidding. It's incredible how fast the time goes when you're running with others. I cannot wait to hook up with some runners locally.
Here's a picture of myself and Denise before our run on Thursday night. All smiles before the run! OK - we were all smiles during and after the run as well!